Special Concerns


Often individual concerns can be handled at the source. If your concern relates to procedures in the classroom, begin with the teacher and/or principal. Problems related to other services can be be handled by those department heads. The superintendent can provide additional help. If these procedures do not resolve your concern or questions, the Board of Education may be contacted.